Monday 13 June 2011

Purpled out

Well the last couple of weeks there has been a lot of purple lying around.  Trimcrafts' ATC's colour has been purple and the card, colour challenge was purple and pink.  I have finally cleared it all away and can see my table surface again; for a short time. 



I was over the moon when my White swan card was chosen as the winner for Trimcraft's colour challenge and Ei; Eiglas set a challenge using her 'Bluey' digi kit, which I won as well.  How good was that; really made me feel good.



I embossed baby hands and the feet I used the Ultra thick embossing powders,  Image is a Cute Companion stamped and coloured with Promarkers and papers and frames from Eiglas's Bluey range. http://eiglassing.blogspot.com/
 I'm afraid my computer was't able to print off all the elements of the kit and so the card doesn't really do the kit justice.  Her papers and digi kits are available to buy and she very generously lets her Trimmie friends have some freebies. 




This last one is using my favourite Cute Companion stamps, coloured with Promarkers and decoupage is from the CD, on a stepper style card.  This one is for Trimcraft challenge 10; Summer Breeze, which I thought was great for the kite flying above the beach hut.



No comments:

Post a Comment