Tuesday 24 January 2012

January

It has been a while since I was feeling well enough to write.  I managed to make some Christmas cards and gifts, but struggled with sending them - that's the effect of ME.  I seem to only to be able to focus on one thing at a time, and it is amazing how much concentration that takes.  I thought I would upload a few of my projects.  I have been visiting the Action for ME form;http://www.actionforme.org.uk/get-involved/join-a-discussion-forum/me-friends-online   which I have found very supportive.  ME is so debilitating and you do feel very isolated - enough of that......
back to life... crafting continuing!!   
I have joined Abi's Stampers 10 group and slowly getting to grips with their products.  It is lovely having a monthly project sent and being able to have an online demo - would love to be able to join in with her crafting group - one day......
I can't see any obvious grammar or spelling mistakes, so hope any readers will be able to understand my jibberings!


I felt ready to make something bright and cheerful and entered it in the Trimcraft challenge

This was for my neighbours birthday, using my Stamping up items


Wedding card and insert shown; my favourite Lily of Valley stamps coloured with Copics and Promarkers. Dies; Joy craft and nestibiities.  Flowers from Wild Orchid.


I struggle with inserts and so am pleased with this one; names erased.

Work in progress; die cut images, and embossing; different from my usual cards.


Here are a few of the items I made before Christmas








 

No comments:

Post a Comment