Friday 27 May 2011

Friday

my first 'Magnolia' card; I know other people add a lot of embellishments, but I am a bit of a minamilist, so it is difficult to change

White card for Trimcraft Colour Challenge

2 ATC's for Beach swap on Craftymess

It has been a busy week and I have actually been out of the house twice this week.  Monday to the optician.  Took less than half the time and did not cause headache or migraine - which I think is a first - much less traumatic.  Tuesday assessment of Creative Craft course; which went well.  Unfortunately the college isn't running anymore courses in the village, but hopefully the group will continue to meet.  Outings take their toll on me and I have had very severe pain in upper back and neck; so I know I have to 'take it easy'.  Nice to go out.  Hopefully I will be able to out and enjoy the warmer weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment