Wednesday 11 May 2011

lost ATC's

Sketch Challenge
 for Trimcraft
I've spent the last week focusing on ATC's and now in my befuddled way have managed to lose some!  It makes you wonder what's going on.  We  normally blame things on the sock monster, but now everyone is doing their own washing there doesn't seem to be as much of that.  The ME has been quite bad this week; whether I've 'done too much', who knows?  Doesn't take much. 
I have manage to complete Trimcraft'a colour challenge; with the forum's input. So now I just need to upload that photo. 
Have taken photos of my missing ATC's but that wont help as they were for swapping.  My carer spent most of the morning sorting through the 'craft area', so it is looking very tidy and I have actually put some things out for carbooting and thrown away a load of rubbish; just the other half of the room to do!  Have uploaded a few of my recent cards.
                                                 


Fantasy Fairy rather reluctantly given as a birthday card to a young girl; but her mum has said she is going to frame it - so it won't just be thrown away


Colour challenge; Purple and Yellow - just sentiment to add now.

No comments:

Post a Comment