Saturday 14 May 2011

Week's crafting

Hope everyone has had a good week; I haven't been too good - but I think it may be as much to do with expecting to feel better when the Summer comes!  Bit of a shock when you still feel the same.  Have done a lot this week mainly due to joinning in with a few swaps. Will have to ration it out!  Enjoy browsing. 
ATC's for Trimcraft Colour swap; striped theme (they are in the picture somewhere)

ATC, my favourite (at the moment - I love the umbrella/sunshade)

More Flower fairies decoupage (Crafters Companion CD)

ATC; Volkswagon Bay, watercolours

ATC; Harbour town, watercolours

ATC; Sweet Peas (Crafters Companion stamped image, coloured with Promarkers, chalked background)

1 comment:

  1. Great work! I love all of your pieces. The ATCs are awesome.

    ReplyDelete